Join a team shaping a global-standard infrastructure in the local financial market!
The Philippine Dealing System Holdings Corp (“PDS Group”) is a private corporation tasked to reshape the architecture of the Philippine financial markets to meet the needs of public investors while abiding with best international standards.
The PDS Group has three operating subsidiaries:
- Philippine Dealing & Exchange Corp. (PDEx) – an entity that operates electronic trading platforms for securities;
- Philippine Depository & Trust Corp. (PDTC) – one that provides securities depository, registry and custody services and;
- Philippine Securities Settlement Corp. (PSSC) – the company that provides electronic settlement facilities with straight through process and delivery vs. payment capabilities.
The PDS Group manages or operates electronic trading and settlement platforms in the Philippine’s Debt Securities and Foreign Exchange markets, and performs key post-settlement functions for the Debt and Equity markets through its electronic Depository, Registry and Custody services. The large value of financial transactions coursed through the Group’s collective platforms make these important to the Philippine financial system.
The Group’s shareholders are all institutions that are established leaders across the sectors of finance, manufacturing and technology. The Group actively interacts with financial market regulators and participants in its effort to build the venue where Investors may have a wider array of financial instruments and Issuers have an efficient medium to raise capital for their company’s requirements.
As it continues its mission to provide a complete financial market infrastructure, the PDS Group seeks smart and motivated individuals to fill positions in our expanding company.
Interested applicants may email their comprehensive resumes to email@example.com .
1. Corporate Communications Officer
- To develop educational communication materials (annual report, brochure, fact sheet, infotainment materials, print advertisements, audio-visual presentation, website) for different stakeholders. Development involves conceptualization, writing, designing, and layouting.
- To organize company events. Organization involves material preparation (CEO’s speech, press release, corporate presentations), media relations, event coordination, hosting, and documentation.
- To manage the company’s brand image and reputation
- To institute personal and professional communication development programs: Communication Skills Training (Employees), and Forum/Capital Market Training Seminars (Media
- To enhance presentations to make it more understandable to the target audience; to document all presentations delivered inside and outside the compan
- To ensure the consistency of content and design across all web pages; to authorize and update website publications
- To handle crisis communication by crafting the right response and disseminate to members, media, public
- To nurture media relationships by inviting them to company events and by providing timely information and free educational seminar on financial markets developmenTo assist PDS Units in collating answers to stakeholders’ querie
- To prepare the budget, and review and monitors actual transactions against budge
- To perform related work as required (e.g. assisting Market and Client Services in roadshows, conducting training programs, and managing external events)
2. Compliance and Surveillance Officer
To monitor and report compliance
- Monitoring compliance of Trading Participants with the PDEx Rules supplemented by SRC and the IRR
- Monitoring compliance of Issuers to the disclosure obligations under the PDEx Rules
- Monitoring of reports/news/material information about the listed Issuers in PDEx and preparing of summary report for determining the need to request for clarification
- Monitoring, detecting, and analyzing market behavior to determine whether there is aberrant or unusual trading activity
- Publishing of disclosures filed by the Issuers in the PDS website
- Preparing reports with regard to compliance
- Creating and maintaining databases and reports
- Conducting of briefings and preparing of presentation materials for new issuers
3. Compliance and Surveillance Associate
To provide assistance in the following:
- Providing the necessary data and information for the investigation process
- Interpreting and analyzing the data for the investigation process
- Identifying, developing and implementing surveillance policies, procedures, guidelines and training materials to assure compliance with applicable regulations and to maximize efficiency.
- Liaising with the Associated Persons, Corporate Information Officers (CIOs), Deputy CIOs and the different departments of PDEx and the regulatory agencies for the coordination of the monitoring, enforcement, and investigation.
- Performing other assignments for PDEx as may be required.